XMAS / New Years
Relax and enjoy your memorable New Year's celebration at the Byron Bay Side Motel where our central location will enable you to enjoy all that is Byron Bay right at your door step. The sands and surf of Main Beach Byron Bay are a short 3 minute walk as are the shops and restaurants. Or enjoy a meal from the Heart & Halo Good Food Bar located right in the Motel complex. Our goal is to provide schoolie accommodation in a relaxed Byron Bay holiday atmosphere with onsite managers.
XMAS / New Years Booking Conditions
Minimum 7 night stay - $1,000 bond per room required prior to check-in. All guests must be 19 years of age or older - Photo I.D. will be required from each Guest at check-in for Security and as all guests must be 19 years of age or older or be accompanied by a parent for the entirety of their stay.
(Office closed: Christmas Day, New Year's Eve 31st December and New Years Day 1st January).
Additional towels and housekeeping supplies will be given in advance to all motel units. Car park operates normal hours, open of a day, locked 9pm - 7am. Resident Managers are contactable through mobile numbers provided or dial 9 during night hours to report any noise or nuisance or in an emergency for onsite managers to act on.
Cancellation Booking Conditions: 50% Deposit required in order to confirm a booking, the balance is paid on arrival - 60 days' notice of cancellation required for all refunds, Cancellation fee applies to all bookings.
All guests agree to abide by the House Rules
- Every registered guest must read and sign the rules before entering the accommodation.
- All guests will be asked to supply photo ID on arrival.
- Check in time is 2pm. Check out time is 10am
- Parties are strictly prohibited.
- Disturbance to any other guests or neighbours,including excessive noise , is prohibited and may result in termination of rental without refund and loss of bond.
- Only the registered guests are permitted in the unit.
- Damage,breakages,theft and loss are the guest's responsibility during their stay.
- Careless and/or deliberate activation of Fire Alarm System will be reported to the authorities who will impose a fine.
- Under no circumstances are any items to be hung,thrown or dropped from the balconies.
- Climbing on Roof equals immediate eviction from premises.
- Noise is to be kept to a minimum between 9.00pm and 8.00am
- The comsumption of illegal substances is not permitted under any circumstances.
- We have a zero tolerance policy to breaches of the house rules. This is for your safety and protection.
- Any damage or breakages MUST be reported and paid for immediately.
- No visitors allowed on property.
- All rubbish and recycling is to be placed in the appropriate bins before checking out.
If you do not follow these house rules, this may result in evection or loss of monies with your bond