Byron Bay Side Motel TERMS & Conditions
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THE FOLLOWING GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCOMMODATION
- Rates are not commissionable
- Office Hours 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Check In 2pm, Checkout 10am
- If arriving later than 5.30pm please contact our Office, prior to arrival, to organise check-in
- If departing before office opens in the morning please pay any phone or other account the previous day and leave the key in the mailbox in front of reception on the day of departure.
- Noise*. Only registered guests permitted in the accommodation. No Parties permitted on the premises ever. We reserve the right to expel any guest that disrupts the enjoyment of other guests through noise and behaviour or causes damage to the apartment or building. No refund of tariff paid will be provided. *Definition of Noise: If other people can hear your music, TV and or voices outside your Apartment after 10pm, then it is noise.
- Full payment or balance of account is payable on arrival by Credit Card or cash. A cheque will not be accepted for the balance of payment
- Basement Car park locked 9pm - 7am - $10 Opening fee outside these hours
- No Smoking Policy All apartments are SMOKE FREE. It is permitted on your outdoor balcony. In the event that smoking is detected in an apartment a fee of $150 will apply.
- Illegal drug use is not permitted on the premises.
Please ensure all dishes, pots and cooking utensils are washed thoroughly, dried and stored away. All rubbish needs to be removed.
- Direct Bookings Cancellation Policy: A cancellation fee of $50 applies to all direct booking cancellations. Additionally the balance of deposit will be refunded only if notice of cancellation is received at least 30 days prior to the intended date of arrival or 60 Days Notice for New Years, Easter & Splendour bookings for all refunds. All Deposits & payments on Schoolies bookings are non refundable under all circumstances
- Breakages and Damages Any breakages, damage to apartment or lost keys ($50 per key) must be paid for by the tenant. Please report any breakages or appliance failures to the office.
No refund will be made for any early departure.
- WE HAVE A NO PARTY OR NO NOISE POLICY. NO SPORTING GROUPS. NO HENS OR BUCKS PARTY POLICY.