SPLENDOUR IN THE GRASS
SPLENDOUR IN THE GRASS IS BACK HOME TO BYRON SHIRE AND THEY ARE READY TO TROW ONE MASSIVE PARTY TO CELEBRATE THEIR PERMANENT HOME AT NORTH BYRON PARKLANDS
Splendour In The Grass 2013 will take place on Friday 26, Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 July.
The annual event accommodates 17,500 people who party for the weekend to a mix of rock, hip hop, electronic and alternative beats from both international and national artist, whilst also featuring local arts and crafts, creative performances and cuisine.
SPLENDOUR IN THE GRASS Booking Conditions
Minimum 5 night stay
Additional towels and housekeeping supplies will be given in advance to all motel units. Carpark operates normal hours, open of a day, locked 9pm - 7am. Resident Managers are contactable through mobile numbers provided or dial 9 during night hours to report any noise or nuisance or in an emergency for onsite managers to act on.
Cancellation Booking Conditions: 50% Deposit required in order to confirm a booking, the balance is paid on arrival - We require notification of cancellation at least sixty days prior to arrival for refunds of deposits and final payments. (A minimum of $50 cancellation fee applies to all Splendour bookings). Cancellations received within the sixty-day period will result in Forfeiture of the full deposit and any final payments paid.
All guests agree to abide by the House Rules
- Every registered guest must read and sign the rules before entering the accommodation.
- All guests will be asked to supply photo ID on arrival.
- Check in time is 2pm. Check out time is 10am
- Parties are strictly prohibited.
- Disturbance to any other guests or neighbours,including excessive noise , is prohibited and may result in termination of rental without refund and loss of bond.
- Only the registered guests are permitted in the unit.
- Damage,breakages,theft and loss are the guest's responsibility during their stay.
- Careless and/or deliberate activation of Fire Alarm System will be reported to the authorities who will impose a fine.
- Under no circumstances are any items to be hung,thrown or dropped from the balconies.
- Climbing on Roof equals immediate eviction from premises.
- Noise is to be kept to a minimum between 9.00pm and 8.00am
- The comsumption of illegal substances is not permitted under any circumstances.
- We have a zero tolerance policy to breaches of the house rules. This is for your safety and protection.
- Any damage or breakages MUST be reported and paid for immediately.
- No visitors allowed on property.
- All rubbish and recycling is to be placed in the appropriate bins before checking out.
If you do not follow these house rules, this may result in evection or loss of monies with your bond
Splendour in the Grass Festival
|Balcony Double Minimum 5 Nights||$1,550||Rates for 1-2 People|
|Balcony Family Minimum 5 Nights||$1,675||Rates for 3 People|
|Balcony Family Minimum 5 Nights||$1,800||Rates for 4 People|
|Balcony Double Minimum 7Nights||$2,023||Rates for 1-2 People|
|Balcony Family Minimum 7Nights||$2,198||Rates for 3 People|
|Balcony Family Minimum 7Nights||$2,373||Rates for 4 People|
Thank you for your enquiry to stay with us at Byron Bay Side Central Motel for Splendour In The Grass Music Festival. During this time periord a minimum stay of 5 nights appiles. We are pleased to provide you the following quote per apartment , commencing from Thursday 25th July for 5 and 7 nights. Bookings should be made early to avoid disappointment.